Today we’re celebrating our Hospice Facility Services Team!
Hospice Dietary Services FUN FACTS:
- Staff make approximately make 120 trips to local grocery store/year
- There are 52 local food service deliveries/year
- 3 dietary employees make over 9,855 meals in a year
Hospice Facility Services/Maintenance FUN FACTS:
The Leila & Cyrus Poppen Hospice Residence
- Lawn gets mowed once/week
- We have approx. 150 flags put out for Veterans Day and Flag Day
- Floors in the patient/ and family rooms are stripped and waxed once/year
- The carpet gets cleaned yearly with spot cleaning as needed
- Touch up painting is a constant up keep.
- Coordinator makes more than 200 trips/year to Menards/Other
- There are 29 fan coils
- 4 dehumidifiers
- 1 hot water boiler, 200 gallon hot water storage tank, and 2 heating boilers
- Approximately 150 windows
- 18 toilets in residence
- Our Facility Services Coordinator is on call 24/7!