It’s back after two years!
Round up your friends and head to the White Lake Eagles on Sunday, April 24th for the 6th Annual Purse Party!
Hosted by Ladies of the White Lake Community. Get great purses and bags while you support Camp Courage, a local three-day sleep-away summer camp that helps children who are grieving the death of someone close. The annual camp is hosted by The Bob & Merle Scolnik Healing Center of Harbor Hospice.
Doors open at 1:00 pm for the much-anticipated Purse Party, which features both live and silent auctions with hundreds of fabulous selections from casual clutches to high-end designer bags. Prices start at just $5 with a $2 bidder paddle fee! Cash, check, or credit card.
Eagle membership is not needed to attend this fun event.
NEW items for 2022
- Raffle drawing for all attending (must purchase bidder paddle) – prize announced in April
- Artist-designed purses and bags. A handful of donated purses and/or bags will be embellished by local artists. ONE-OF-A-KIND pieces!
Gently used or new purse or handbag donations please drop off by Friday, April 15 at the following locations:
- Harbor Hospice Administration-Downtown Muskegon
- The Leila & Cyrus Poppen Hospice Residence in Fruitport
- Fetch Brewing Company in Whitehall
- The Book Nook & Java Shop in Montague
- Posh by Pitkins in Whitehall
- Shelby State Bank in Whitehall
- Shelby State Bank in Montague
- North Grove Brewery in Montague
In the last five years, the group has raised over $7,000 that benefited Camp Courage, grief camp for children in our communities. This weekend overnight camping experience for children and teens ages 6-19, is held at Pioneer Trails on Big Blue Lake in Muskegon County. Camp Courage 2022 will be held Friday, June 17 through Sunday, June 19. Registrations open soon.
Harbor Hospice and Scolnik Healing Center, serving Muskegon, Oceana, Mason, Ottawa, and Newaygo counties.